Sunday, April 10, 2016

Napping with awake toddlers

Posted on April 10, 2010, at 11:19 p.m.: Katie was four, Helen was 19 months, and this was two months before Elisabeth was born...

Why am I still awake? Oh yeah, because I had a nap. And a nap with awake children and dh not home was not one of my most brilliant acts. Among other things, Katie and Helen are stamped all over with "printed matter" in red letters. And who knows how many bananas Helen ate, now that she can push a chair over to the counter, climb up, peel her own banana, AND throw the peel away...

All I have to add is that I'm impressed that Helen was throwing banana peels away at that age. None of the children (including Helen) are very good at it now, except when I've written their names in permanent markers on the bananas...

No comments:

Post a Comment